Sep 21, 2019
This week on the Mobility Tech & Connectivity Show it is
#RespectDay and we honor the day by encouraging people to focus on
ways in which they can be respectful to others. We also welcome two
(2) separate guests today:
- Tony Gomes from Honda Americas to share his story about the
Takata airbags recall replacement strategy, and
- Ashok Kartham from Mize to talk with us about the connected
customer experience through warranty and service, and enlisting
your service technicians in proactive business growth.
Other news items this week include:
- Ford agrees to sell Canvas to Fair, bowing out of vehicle
- Cox Automotive Invests $350M In Electric Car Maker
- GM workers on Nationwide strike
Watch the complete show with show notes on AutoConverse.com.